Your Chronic Pain Release Connection
Myofascial Release, Deep Tissue Massage Therapy, in Orem, Utah
Do these words describe you?
- I have been struggling with chronic pain and discomfort and nothing seems to help…
- I am tired of not feeling like myself anymore …
- I long for freedom, mobility and well being in my body…
- I want to commit to a healing journey where I will be a partner, not a patient!
- I am ready to take control of my life with Myofascial Release!
First Time Patient Special Offer
What is Myofascial Release?
Myofascial Release (MFR), as taught by John F. Barnes, is a highly effective, full body, hands-on approach. It involves stretches and compressions, applied with gentle pressure, that are held until the restriction releases. It might also be described as slow motion, deep tissue massage therapy. The pressure used during treatment is gentle, and never done beyond a client’s tolerance. This manual therapy can provide amazing results for decreasing pain and increasing range of motion. It views each individual as a whole person and creates an environment to allow one’s self to inherently heal.